- We put on a Powerstroke Swim Clinic last Saturday - it sold out before the week was over and everything went smoothly. It's a long day for a Saturday after working all week, but we ended the night with some friends at a local restaurant.
- I rode the trainer while watching a movie on Sunday. My biking fitness is very low at the moment. I rented Easy A and it was surprising funny - I wasn't expecting too much but it turned out to be a good movie to pass the time on the bike.
- I ran later on in the afternoon and the calf has been cooperating. Run fitness, like bike fitness, is low, but I'm so glad to be out there again!
- We had an ice storm come through Monday night which pretty much shut the city down for all of Tuesday. I don't think we've lived here through an ice storm before and luckily this wasn't a bad one. It looks very weird to see everything covered with a sheen of ice. Our culdesac looked like you could ice skate on it.
- Work has been super busy. Blah.
- Auburn won! War Eagle! But I can honestly say I'm not a Cam Newton fan.
- You're probably thinking right about now, if her updates are going to be this boring, I'm glad it's only once a month.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Bad blogger - that would be me. I just haven't had inspiration that intersected time to write up anything interesting. You know how it goes - now you get a bulleted list.